KERALA PSC Civil police officer Recruitment 2019 Notification, KERALA PSC Notification 2019, KPSC Civil Police officer Recruitment 2019, KPSC Jobs 2019, KPSC Apply online Form at www.keralapsc.gov.in
Welcome to the KERALA PSC Civil police officer Recruitment 2019 Notification web page. Here we have good news for job seekers those searching for jobs in Kerala PSC. Recently Kerala Public Service Commission has released job notification for city police officers. Interested candidate can apply online application form until the ended date.
The Kerala PSC has announced Civil police officer (Police Constable) Armed police battalion. There are large numbers of vacancy for eligible candidates who clear written (OMR Exam) Test and PST & PET. Interested job seekers scroll down their computer mouse to know about more about KPSC 2019 Notification.
KERALA PSC Civil police officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
Are you looking for KERALA PSC Civil police officer Recruitment 2019 Notification? Here we have mentioned all the information about KPSC 2019 Notification. The online application submission starts Soon. The Exam date will be May 2019 and after PST & Pet in the month of September and November 2019. So stay connects with us.
|1.||Commission Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|2.||Exam Name||KPSC civil police Exam 2019|
|3.||Exam date||Update Soon|
|4.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|6.||Start apply online||Update Soon|
|7.||Deadline date||Update Soon|
|8.||PST & PET Exam||September & November 2019|
|9.||Result date||Updated Soon|
www.keralapsc.gov.in at KERALA PSC Notification 2019
Good news for jobs hunters who are waiting for Government Job; Kerala PSC has already published job Notification 2019 last month. All entire candidates can apply application form by online mode between on 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Jan 2019. The Candidate has completed 10+2 and his age should be between in 18-26 years old. Reserved categories will get age relaxation according to the Govt. norms.
After applied application candidate has to clear the OMR Test and PST & PET. The selected candidate will get the scale of pay of Rs. 22,200- 48000/-. At the next paragraph, we have mentioned eligibility criteria such as education, age limit, fee, selection process, salary and how to apply etc. So stay connects with us until the end of the article.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification- the candidate has to complete HSE examination ( 10+2) or its equivalent.
Age Limit- candidate have to between in 18 years to 26 years old. Upper age belongs to reserved category (SC/ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years and PH -10 years) will get the benefit according to the Govt. norms.
Application Fee- No application fee is required
Job Location- Kerala State
- Minimum of 168 cm Height and minimum 81 cm chest with a minimum expansion of 5cm
- 100 Meters Run- 14 Seconds
- High jump- 132.20cm
- Long Jump- 457.20cm
- Putting the Shot (7264gm) 609.60cm
- Throwing the cricket ball 6096 cm
- Rope Climbing (using hands only) 365.80cm
- Pull up or chinning 8 times
- 1500 meters run 05 minutes & 44 seconds
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidate who want to apply to KERALA PSC Recruitment 2019 then follow these simple steps. Please follow these simple steps while applying.
- First of all log on the official website of KPSC at keralapsc.gov.in
- Search the link to Important Announcements and click here
- Search the KERALA PSC Civil police officer Recruitment 2019 Notification and click here
- Fill the required details candidate’s Name, DOB, Address, and Academic etc
- Choose a password and security answer
- Review your application form
- Upload scanned photo (4cmx 3cm) (3kbx100kb) & signature (4cmx1.5cm) (3kb to 30kb) in JPG format
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button if required
- Save and take a hard copy of Result
- Close the current window.
Best of Luck, We are waiting for your feedback. If you like our post, please share with your friends and social media sites. Thanks.