Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019, Haryana Police written Exam Date 2019, Haryana Police Physical Test Details 2019, Haryana Police current news, www.hssc.gov.in, Latest Updates
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019: Good news for all entire applicants those are searching the link to download Haryana Police Constable written Examination 2019. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is ready to upload Admit Card & Exam Date of Haryana Police Bharti 2019. Here we have mentioned the quick link to download Admit Card at the end of the post.
The HSSC will be announced various posts for male candidates and posts for female candidates. Huge numbers of candidates applied online application date will announce soon. Now all entire applicants are waiting for Exam Admit Card of Haryana Police Exam 2019. Here we have some important topic for you which are this time the Physical test will be held after the written test. A candidate has to complete 2.5 km within 11 minutes in the place of 5 km.
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019
The Government of Haryana has changed the rule of recruitment, therefore, this time candidates will be completed his run at halftime. There are 100 numbers necessary for recruitment process and 80 numbers have to get in the written exam. There are 100 questions in the question paper. Each question has 0.8 marks.
|1.||Authority Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|2.||Post name||Police Constable|
|3.||Article category||Admit Card/ Exam Date 2019|
|5.||Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|9.||Result Date||Updated Soon|
Check Haryana Police Physical Test Details 2019
- The Constable Knowledge Test will be conducted for 80 Marks.
- There will be multiple choice questions only with the inclusion of the negative marking.
- For each wrong answer, 0.20 mark will be deducted so don’t answer the questions blindly until you’re damn sure.
- The duration of the Knowledge Test will be 90 Minutes.
- Each question carries 0.80 Marks. There will be 100 questions in this test.
- The syllabus includes the questions from General Studies, Reasoning, Current Affairs, General Science, Numerical Ability, Aptitude, Agriculture etc.
- The level of the paper will be equal to class 12th.
Details for Constables Physical Standard Test
|General Male||83 cm||87 cm||170 c|
|Reserved Male||81 cm||85 cm||168 cm|
|Female (General)||not applicable||not applicable||158 cm|
|Female (Reserved)||not applicable||not applicable||156 cm|
The qualifying standards for PST (Race) are as per following:
|Male||2.5 K.M.S||11 Minutes|
|Female||1 K.M.S||05 Minutes|
|E.S.M||1 K.M.S||04 Minutes|
All entire applicants can bookmark this webpage to get the next latest update. We will make another article which name will be Haryana Police Constable Exam Result 2019 soon. You can also check this blog to know about exam result, cut off marks and merit list. So stay connects with us until the result.
How to download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019?
Are you wanted to download the Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019? Admit is the mandatory document for the examination. Without admit card, it is not possible to enter into exam Hall. That way you can follow these instructions to download your Exam Results. Please follow simple steps given below-
- Log on the official website of HSSC @ hssc.gov.in
- Now select the Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019
- Fill the required details such as roll number, username & password etc.
- Now submit the button proceed
- The Admit Card will open on your computer screen
- Save and take print out for further use
- Close the current window
We wish that you get success. We are waiting for your feedback. Please share this article with your friends and social media sites. Thanks